Recently, Sempra Energy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Jeffrey Martin, sat down with Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Chairman, Neil Chatterjee, on the Envision Forum podcast to discuss Sempra's recent repositioning in North America, as well as other energy industry trends amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Listen to the episode to find out:
- How we’re keeping employees and customers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic
- How we build our businesses to be resilient and relevant to society, both now and in the future
- Why we’re committed to safety, innovation, technology, and maintaining a leadership role in the energy industry
- Why diversity and inclusion are essential to business operations across the Sempra family of companies
- How we’re assessing the energy needs of developed and developing nations, and how we plan to deliver that energy to them safely, affordably, and efficiently
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC, is an independent agency that regulates the interstate transmission of natural gas, oil, and electricity. FERC also regulates natural gas and hydropower projects. FERC's mission is to ensure economically efficient, safe, reliable, and secure energy for consumers.